We all lead busy lives, but making small changes now can improve our health right away and boost our chances of staying healthy as we get older. Healthy Knowsley is here to help. It’s never too late or too early to start making changes.
To raise awareness of how the Healthy Knowsley Service can help you, the team will be travelling around the borough providing information, advice and support to help and inspire you to improve your health and wellbeing.
Whether its weight loss, healthy eating, getting active or quitting smoking, we can help!
The team will be available on the following dates and locations:-
- Tuesday 18 September from 10am until 4.30pm – Huyton town centre
- Saturday 22 September from 12.30pm until 4.30pm – Prescot Tesco
- Sunday 23 September from 12.30pm until 4.30pm – Halewood Shopping area
- Saturday 29 September from 12.30pm until 4.30pm – Kirkby town centre
- Friday 5 October from 10am until 4.30pm – Kirkby Market
In addition, the team will be visiting Knowsley Junior Football Club leagues in Halewood, Kirkby and Prescot where parents and children / young people can pick up top tips and advice.
There’s also on-going support available through a Wellbeing Coach in the Healthy Knowsley Hub – ask a member of the team at one of the roadshows or visit www.healthyknowsley.co.uk to find out more.
The Healthy Knowsley website also provides invaluable information and advice around other issues that impact on people’s health and wellbeing including debt and financial management, employment and gambling support. There’s also a dedicated section on pregnancy.